From event sponsorships, to custom fundraising events and in-kind donations – there are many ways for corporations to support the Center for the Visually Impaired:
- Sponsor the Night Visions and the Dining in the Dark with a corporate sponsorship.
- Make an in-kind donation or host a drive for items at your workplace. For a list of some of the items needed by CVI programs on an ongoing basis, please visit our wish list.
- Host a fundraising event for CVI – a bake sale, carwash or friendly office kickball tournament can raise critical funds for CVI’s programs!
- Match gifts made by your employees. Visit doublethedonation.com/cviga to see if your company already participates in matching gifts. If you don’t see your company on the list, contact your HR department for more information.
- Make a corporate gift. Companies can make donations to support specific programs or initiatives and special recognition opportunities are available.
For more information on any of these ways to give, please contact Deborah Burcham at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-602-4279.