Honor and Memorial Gifts
There is no better way to honor a special occasion or a loved one than giving back.
You can make a tribute gift to CVI….
- In recognition of Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or Grandparents Day.
- In celebration of a special birthday, wedding or other special occasion.
- In memory of a loved one.
Here are the ways that you can make your honor or memorial gift:
- Online: You can donate safely and securely at donate_now/. Be sure to indicate on the donation form that your gift is in honor or in memory of someone. If you provide the address of the person that you are honoring or their family member/friend, we will notify them of your gift.
- By mail: Send a check (payable to CVI) to Center for the Visually Impaired, Development Department, 739 West Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308.
- By phone: Call the Development Department at 404-602-4279.