InfoLink is an information resource created by CVI to promote services, seminars, events, products and organizations that may be of interest to the visually impaired community and their families.
There are two ways to receive InfoLink.
- By phone - Call 404-875-6418.
- By email - To sign up to receive our weekly InfoLink by email, please enter your email address below:
How to submit an announcement to InfoLink:
- The deadline for all announcements is each Friday by 5 p.m. to be posted on the following Thursday.
- All announcements must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document attached to an email.
- All announcements must be email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic in the subject line.
- All announcements must include date, time, location and contact information.
- Please review your announcements for spelling/grammar and clarity before submitting.
- All announcements must not be longer than 3 paragraphs and no more than 300 words in length.
- CVI reserves the right to edit the content for length and grammatical corrections.
For questions please contact Lara Tillery, Marketing Manager at 404-602-4369 or by email at email@example.com.
*Please note: The announcement of information about organizations, products and services in InfoLink is not to be interpreted as an endorsement by the Center for the Visually Impaired.